LA singer-songwriter, sound editor, engineer, and producer, Earl F. Smith began his music career using Cakewalk. As such, he knows the software well. Earl shares tried-and-true principles from 15 years of industry experience to make mastering Cakewalk a piece of cake.
In Cakewalk Mastery, you’ll learn:
1) How to build a song using multiple tracks and a MIDI keyboard
2) How to create great sounding drum parts
3) What “Plug-ins” are and how to use them
4) How to best setup your audio interface
5) How to get a professional sound through Cakewalk Sonar Platinum version
Earl has a wealth of studio knowledge and professional experience. Whether digital recording is a hobby or a career, you’ll learn how to get the most out of your software. Sign up today to begin your journey to great sound!
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off for a limited time!
**PACIFIC TIME ZONE**